1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bobbybpl, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Bobbybpl

I am Bobby Arora from the city of lakes called Bhopal :) Die hard fan of Fiat and a newbie here.
    I have been only with Fiat UNO Diesel, Fiat Palio 1.9D and now waiting for my BNW Punto 90hp sports to be delivered in few days :)
    I am glad to be a part of this great Fiat community. I am sure I'll certainly share and gather some of my tiny knowledge in automobiles.
    Thanks for accepting me here.

2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Dear Bobby,
    Wellcome, onboard TFI. Great to know more and more FIAT-Lovers. Enjoy Life Unrestricted.

S A SHAH
  3. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Welcome to TFI, Please write about your Punto Buying experience, also put some pics of your older Fiat Beauties.. :)
  4. welcome to TFI buddy,share your car buying experience...
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bobby welcome to TeamFIAT India. Post some pics of Uno and Palio.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Bobby!

Do post pics of your Uno, Palio and Punto!
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Bobby, a humble start there.
    Welcome to TFI.
    Waiiting for you to share all your experience about you existing FIATs and the yet to be delivered beauty.
    Enjoy you stay in the forum.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Bobby to the Club with your Punto..

this is what called Bitten by a FIAT Bug
  9. It is great to know that you own three Fiats.. Welcome to TFI..:)
  10. Bobbybpl

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
    My four wheeler journey had started in 1997 with very first shape of Maruti 800 (83 make) which I luckily got from a known old chap who kept his car as his beloved. I still remember the car was in showroom condition, it was with 28000km burn in engine. I drove that 800 almost for two years and one day I happened to visit Fiat showroom with one of my friend who wanted to buy recently launched UNO :) I fell in love for the first time as we took the TD :) having driven Maruti for two years taught me what should be the quality of a car. I was completely thrilled with the 1700cc diesel engine of Uno, built quality, A/c, road grip and what not. Uno had become my dream :) but I knew it was out of my reach. I waited for the day and finaly in 2002 I got an offer of used Uno 1.7 from a dealer for 115k, TDed and booked with 5k, though it was'nt easy for me to accumulate 115k within a week, still I was confident to buy the car. I sold off my yamaha RX100, 83 maruti 800, took some loan and made it :) I still remember those goose bumps when I sat on the driving seat and drove Uno. I could not sleep for the whole night, kept on going to the balcony to see the car parked down side :) Uno accompanied me for two years, I did not face any single problem with the car, served us well and in 2004 I exchanged it with a well kept silver Palio D 1.9. Again it was fiat, a refined and more powerful package from fiat :) what a fantastic beauty it was. Complete bliss. That was the time I came to know what exactly is the build quality. Except some nigglings I never faced any problem with Palio.
    I drove that Palio for another two years and sold in 2006. Since then I have been changing cars, ford Ikon, toyota corolla, scorpio crde, Mhawk, Mishubishi cedia, all used.
    Last year in august we (me and my wife) planned to buy a new car instead :) so after TDing so many cars we finally settled on Vento diesel. At present we have a Red vento Tdi, maruti sx4 zxi in our garage.
    Since we have both sedans, my wife feels little uncomfortable to drive in the city so last month we decided to buy a another car which has to be a hatchback. Test drove many available in the marker and finally booked a punto 90hp sports with confidence and grin :) again fiat :) I love you punto :p

I shall write my buying decision, experience for the punto in ownership thread.
    Till then waiting for the BNW stallion :)

Thanks for reading guys.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks aravind, I by mistake wrote "have been only with". I did own Uno and Palio but now don't have fiat badge in my garage.
    Waiting eagerly for punto sportz now :)
    2 people like this.