1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vishak Shanmugam Pillai, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I am Vishak from Bangalore. Its nice to see a Fiat only forum and so happy to see lot of people appreciating Fiat products. In my view Fiat is seriously underrated in India by most people. But I believe that once someone gets to taste a Fiat he/she shall never look elsewhere.

I experienced the same thing 3 years back when I got my Palio Stile petrol 1.1. A masculine piece of machinery so strong like a tank and excellent build, smooth to drive, excellent driving experience despite being underpowered. To be frank I fell in love and didn´t search for reasons why I fell in love.

Recently decided to go for a sedan.
    A friend asked me what cars I had in mind. I said
    Bosa Nova White Linea, Tuscan Wine Linea, Emotion variant or Emotion Pk.

He didnt say anything.
    My wife too had similar feeling. And just to experience other cars we test drove SX4. Ok a good car.
    Couldnt think of comparing with a Linea.

The experience with KHT motors dealership was not that great. The past service experience with Palio was also not so great. Didnt get good price for my Palio as well. But I couldnt think of anything else other than Fiat. Friends said that buying Maruti or Hyundai is like investment, but for me buying car was like falling in love, I think most of us agree :)

So went ahead and booked Bosa Nova White Linea MJD Emotion. Emotionally waiting for the angelś arrival.

Will post her arrival ceremony with photos soon.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Vishak and hearty congrats on getting the beauty!
  3. great story,
    please update.

congrats on the car
    and welcome to TFI
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice story. Congru for new Linea.

In this waiting period the feelings are like 1 day has 100 hours instead of 24 hours.

Do check the car, do proper PDI, Ask dealer to give you July manufactured car. If dealer offers you to take delivery of May/June manucatured car then there wont be any problem. At this time your bargaining skills.

Good Luck for FIAT Online Lucky draw & I hope you get eligible for Diesel car for Petrol cars price. Fingers crossed.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice story. Congru for new Linea.

In this waiting period the feelings are like 1 day has 100 hours instead of 24 hours.

Do check the car, do proper PDI, Ask dealer to give you July manufactured car. If dealer offers you to take delivery of May/June manucatured car then there wont be any problem. At this time your bargaining skills.

Good Luck for FIAT Online Lucky draw & I hope you get eligible for Diesel car for Petrol cars price. Fingers crossed.
  6. Yeah this waiting period is very tough.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vishak and congratulation on booking Linea.

Regarding, KHT experience, in case if need any help, directly contact Mr Adit, he is MD (and owner) of KHT and member of TFI. Do mention you are also a member here, hopefully he should help.
  8. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you are right when you say buying a car is not an investment, but its falling in love.Welcome onboard.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey! Welcome to Tfi..Congrats on your new car! :)