1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VHR, Feb 22, 2011.

1. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    Hi Friends
    I purchased a t jet plus from concorde Hyd., drove it it Tirupati where I live and things are going smooth so far although I had a rather rough buying experience (I have posted the details in the appropriate thread). During my drive from Hyd to Tirupati I obtained 15.7kmpl driving between 60-70kmph. The speed limit alaram was factory/dealer set to 70kmph and I assumed that may be the limit during running in. This is my first fiat and shall post ownership expereince once I complete the running in which I believe is 2000kms. I have earlier owned a Maruti Omni, Indica V2 and Indigo SX during the last 20 yrs and enjoyed each one of them throrughly and have clocked almost 150k kms on India roads. VHR
  2. Lovely ... The first drive to the abode of Lord Sree Venkateshwara in the T-Jet. A feeling in-explainable. Congratulations VHR on the T-Jet purchase and wishing you miles of motoring bliss with the beauty. I shall be doing Hyd -- TPT in my 90 HP once I am past the 1000kms mark and shall catch up with you.

Please PM me your contact number so that I can reach you once I am in TPT
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats VHR and welcome to TFI. ::T
    Hope you like it as much as you civilian JET. :)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey VHR, conngrats once again for the Jet and hope you ar njoying the Jet after not much of a great start.
  5. VHR, congrats again on your Jet. Happy motoring and drive safe.
  6. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    congrats VHR.. there are a quite a few silent buyers !! ;-)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    VHR Congratulations for your new Fighter Jet aka Linea Tjet :)