1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Friends! I am Varun, owning Avvy Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VeeKey, Sep 1, 2015.

1. VeeKey

VeeKey Timido

Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Friends! Joined Fiat Club recently when purchased Avvy Emotion last month. Waited for six months after my first encounter with it during a road show!
    Its a head turner even in city like Chandigarh and Mohali.
    Was reluctant initially considering its unproven performance and dropped the idea till 30th July this year. Finally selected Avvy Diesal after test driving a no. Of cars including Scoda, Honda, Chevy, Toyota etc.
    At one stage thought of purchasing Etios but its bad interior and middle instrument cluster turned me off, then Jazz was also a good car but seem too delicate to me :'(
    Have travelled different terrains since then and tased Avvy in all conditions except desert :)
    Its awesome!!
    Off course still learning to cope with Turbo lag and specific driving mannerism different from driving a Petrol Car ;) Hope will get accosutomed with this Italian beauty!!
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @VeeKey : Congrats bro on your Avvy. Would like to know what do you mean by 'unproven performance'?? Are you talking about the real performance or sales performance?? I hpoe you know that the same engine (in same tune) runs Linea, S-Cross (1.3), Ertiga, Manza and Ciaz.

The trubo lag is the least in the Avvy in the 90 HP Fiat cars (linea, Punto 90 HP). Enjoy the beast and please start your ownership asap :)
    VeeKey and prabhjot like this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

@VeeKey I am glad you have a great time with the Italian beauty :) Enjoy and please do share much more pics , Avventura in orange is an eye candy and treat to watch !
    VeeKey likes this.
  4. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Congrats. Enjoy the ride!
    VeeKey likes this.