1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi folks, happy to be on board

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajhans, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi folks, Rajhans here. Great forum for fiatians!. Am from Pune. I have a Tjet emotion purchased in July 14 - my first fiat. Just to share, had my first long road trip, Pune - Hampi - Pune. Also covered Badami - Pattadakkal - Aihole as well. Tjet was absolutely smashing to drive. Very stable in ride and quality, great speed masking and most important very good braking ability. Looking forward to interactions with fellow fiatians!
    kgk and prabhjot like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome Rajhans,

Wish you more such great experiences with your T-Jet!
    Rajhans likes this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Rajhans

Isn't the t-jet a bit of a 'Raj'-'Hans', then, a royal steed of a sort? :p Sure makes one feel that way on long open road drives, no?

Welcome to TFi, man, do keep busy here!
    Rajhans likes this.
  4. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @prabhjot, thanks buddy. You got it right. Tjet's a royal steed no doubt. That's why the handle name. :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. kgk

kgk Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Rajhans, Welcome, great to see one more T-Jet owner from Pune! Do post some pictures from your road trip, if you can:)
    Rajhans likes this.
  6. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    welcome @Rajhans to the best community, requesting you to please create a ownership thread of your personal JET.
  7. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @kgk, @dadasaheb, thanks for your suggestions. Will try to have a thread soon.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Long drives in FIAT are never long drives ;)
    Welcome to TFI.
    Happy Miles with more Smiles.
    Do post some pics of your T-Jet
    Rajhans likes this.
  9. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Good to be back. Had a great trip with tjet last week. Pune - Harne (dapoli) - Pune. Nice weather at coast. Went via Tamhini ghat to khed and dapoli. The road in Tamhini has been newly laid in mqny patches and driving on them is a breeze.
    Although there is a right turn after few kms. from mandgaon, preferred to go along NH17 till khed as the road is quite good. This compensates the time taken although it is a slightly longer route. Below is a snap of Mt tjet taking rest at Hotel Quick Bite in Mulshi.

20141224_105309.jpg
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Rajhans. Many more safe drives for you. I am sure you would be enjoying as much as I and other fellow TJet owners are. We are counting TJets on this forum and it would be great if you could update your entry on http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/lets-count-the-linea-tjets-at-the-tfi.931/page-52. Yours would be #160. :)

I really liked the way you mentioned: "Tjet was absolutely smashing to drive." It indeed is! However, did not understand what you meant by "great speed masking". Please suggest.

Looking forward to a detailed review from a person who is from the land of Fiat in our country, Pune which is as lovely as the car itself.
    Rajhans likes this.