1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiatians!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anthrg, Nov 1, 2012.

1. anthrg

anthrg Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Hi All,

Ananth here, recently booked a BNW Dynamic Punto from Mohandas Motors Thiruvananthapuram... hopefully will get my hands on "it" in a couple of days time, will post pics then.... :)

Considered only Figo(low seating, bit noisy), i20(over priced, somehow didn't like it), Verito(lost interest right away), Jazz (unfortunately Petrol) and Dzire(long waiting period, not VFM and I don't think Maruti service is cheap, what ever anyone says) and Punto, I was hooked onto Punto right away, but with the Tata service experience with our 7 year old Indica, and the overall negative image Fiat has rest of the family members we not that keen.... but once I could convince wifey to take a TD... rest was easy!!

Site was recommended by the sales person himself, though I had done a lot of my research from here! Thanks to all the contributors!

Saw some negative comments about Mohandas Motors, hope I have a better experience. Never even visited the other Fiat dealer in Thiruvananthapuram, Kulathungal...had enough of their Tata Service. Didn't want to associate with these kind.

Anyway nice to be here! cheers!

Thanks
    Ananth
    2 people like this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFi. So Ananth, which color have you booked? seeing lots of people from kerala becoming FIATians
  3. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    congrats for your new punto.
  4. anthrg

anthrg Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thanks naveen2cool and murugusec

Bossa Nova White... felt all colors were great with Punto, but white looked the best! :) From what I've seen on Trivandrum roads BN White leads by a long way!

I think Fiat was always popular in Kerala, we can still find a lot of vintage fiats on road!
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI and congrats for your new punto
  6. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Hello Ananth, firstly welcome to TFI, From a new BNW Punto owner to another congrats on your BNW Punto. :clap
    Please do a through PDI before registration and delivery. :)
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI ananth..... Keep driving & keep posting your experiences.....
  9. anthrg

anthrg Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thanks shanmugham, sunith, rishikesh007 & varuntr

Working in Technopark, staying at Pattom. Any Punto numbers from Trivandrum... been seeing a lot these days... :)

yeah PDI definitely... thanks :)
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hey Ananth,
    Welcome to TFI, congrats on the buy.