1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi FIATians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by frombiker, May 9, 2014.

1. frombiker

frombiker

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

I am sreedhar. Bought Punto Diesel 90hp last week.Looking forward to gain some knowledge from the experts & owners here as i am new to car world.
    Though this is my second car after Chevy Beat Petrol i haven't driven it as i bought it for my parents and i am newbie in car driving, got my license just a month ago.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to this forum,
    Congrats on buying the best car in its segment,90hp is a beast on highways.
    post some pics of your 90 hp & which colour did you bought?
    Plz start a new thread with buying,dealership & ownership experience & share the cost details & discounts you got.
    Enjoy driving 90hp & drive safely.
  3. frombiker

frombiker

Hyderabad
    Thanks nadeem, It is 'Bosso Nova White'. Will start a thread soon and share my buying experience.
  4. ravishankkar85

ravishankkar85

mysore
    Congrats. Happy driving.
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Sreedhar. Yet another Fiatian from Hyderabad. Hope to catch-up with you sometime soon.

Is Bossa Nova White still available? I thought they changed it to Peral White. What make is your 90HP and where did you take the delivery from?
  6. frombiker

frombiker

Hyderabad
    Thanks kiran. I took the delivery from A.V.Motors. Sales representative mentioned the color as Pearl white but some where on the car/documents, don't remember it .it is written as Bossa Nova White. Not sure about the make. I haven't paid attention to it.Will let you know after checking it.
  7. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations Sreedhar . welcome to team fiat .
    wishing you thousands of happy miles with 90HP :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. frombiker

frombiker

Hyderabad
    Thanks Pushkaraj and ravi.

Kiran, you are right.It is 'Pearl White' and make is April 2014(last 3 letters of vin code is DJZ)
    1 person likes this.