1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiatians, completed 1 yr of grand punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gpunto75, Dec 11, 2015.

1. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes they do, please browse 99rpm.com.
    If this is your family's first car, do look for zest or scross, considering your scenario of fiat service.
  2. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    This is not our first car. It's a sixth one in 20 years. Previously all Maruti.
    Zest front is too old design and the dealer is same though sold through separate locations for fiat.
    S Cross is not going to stay for long. And build quality in "India" is not worth for that price.
    Hoping for improvement in FASS.
    Do you think FNGs will know how to fit those parts bought online?
  3. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now this is purely the lust you have for Fiat vehicles. and it seems you won't settle for anything else. You are destined to become a Fiatian.

Go for Fiat. And enjoy the rare species...;-)
  4. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have a query regarding the punto emotion seat belts.
    I recently travelled in an Etios petrol GD. I was on the rear seat with seat belts on. Whenever the driver applied the brakes, the seat belts would tighten up.
    This is not the case in my punto emotion.
    Can any body throw some lights on this.
    King CM likes this.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello mate,

It depends on the intensity of the breaking. Usually in the front seats you don't experience this much, however it is more prominent in the rear seats.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  6. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update
    There were two knocking sounds, one at release of clutch and second and just of end of the release. Took my car to Future Cars today. The mechanic said its normal but would grease it. While the first knock sound had vanished on its own, the second one they say is normal, as clutch on releasing, rests on something, and hence the noise. Fooled, I suppose.
    While the car was in, I talked with the all new staff (only the managers can survive there.) The spares requirement list is full of several pages due from fiat, as usual months of delay of supply and the poor staff is busy answering customers who have been waiting long for spares. Same old story.
    Met a punto mjd owner (MH 43 passing), he was very satisfied with his car clocking 184000 in 5 years. He said its heavy on highways and enjoys his kutch tour of 1100 kms regularly.
    Lot of second and third pillars have been discussed by Fiat management. I think fiat shall at least help out the service centres which are somehow still alive. Or they should tie a rope between second and third pillar and hang themselves there.
  7. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    I was suddenly laughing out loud sitting in my seat, in my rather quiet office.. twice or thrice...reading this statement. :D

- CM
    gpunto75 likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    It is that or the customer who hangs himself. Something similar to the poor farmer neglected by the govt and mother nature. But frankly I would like to become the hangman for a change.
    gpunto75 likes this.