1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiat Riders and Fans

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dmaheshkumar6666, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaheshkumar6666

dmaheshkumar6666 Timido

Hi,
    I am Maheshkumar Duraisamy from Bangalore.My Native is Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu).Ambassador and Santro are the Current Machines which i have.I am a big fan of FIAT.
    The Uno Diesel engine is a great one.I have driven it first time before 11 years.It was fantastic.

My Next Machine,am planning for FIAT Grande punto.I love the interiors of the car.Its very very nice.The engine and the performance of the car was really fantastic.My Colleagues are having it and soon i will be also one of the proud owners of FIAT Grande punto.

My only fear about FIAT is service response.I heard many dissatifcations from the Internet and also from my office friends.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Mahesh, Welcome to TFI. Great choice in terms of Punto. I guess if you like the interiors of the Punto, then there would be nothing else to complain about the car. Youll love it from the moment u get you hands on it.

Fiat service is improving and Bangalore being a big city would have its fair share of TASS. Our bangalore members would help you find the best service centres. Just trust ur instincts. Its one helluva car.

Njoy ur stay here.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Welcome dinesh and happy to learn your desire to own Fiat Product.

I owned Palio 1.2 for 4 years and now upgrading to TJet. Let me tell you one thing, whatever you hear from internet some may be true some may not.

My advice, just do a search on this (Maruti After Sales Service Problems) http://www.google.co.in/search?q=Maruti ... 5f14ad8a26

In my 4 years of Fiat Ownership, I only once had a breakdown and the town did not had TATA Delaer hence could not get the service done. Apart from this one single issue, I never had any problems with my CAR.

Since you are from Bangalore, service should not be problem at all. Just buy a Punto and enjoy every drive.

ALL THE BEST

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Dinesh to the forum, Its nice that you are gong to get the real MEAN MACHINE, i am sure that she will never let you down specially after switching over from santro you will feel like driving a Big sedan car, All the best and do post the reviews.
  5. DEEPAK BAPAT

DEEPAK BAPAT Novizio

Pune
    You can go for Punto without any hassle I am using it in pune for last 6 month Punto Active 1.3 Mjd. In city it give average in medium to heavy ( bumper to bumper) traffic around 17 to 18 & on highways around 20 to 23 depending upon a speed.
    In Nov i have done south trip from Pune a 3600 km tour to Madurai Kanyakumari Truvaanantpuram,tekadi Munnar etc. without any problem. A very comfertable smooth drive without any fatigue. Go for Punto you will enjoy it. :car
    Deepak from Pune
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Mahesh, welcome to TFI. ::T
    I hope you be a FIATian soon. :)
  7. Hi Mahesh, welcome to TFI. Congrats on choosing the Punto.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.