1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiat lovers, DD here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by d_d, Jun 7, 2010.

1. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Friends,

I am Dr Desh Deepak from Dehradun Uttarakhand.
    I have been a practicing doctor for 18 years and now I am heading the dept of Physiology in VCSG Govt Medical College, Srinagar Uttarakhand.
    Thanks to Vahan Pujari and Ravi for calling me here. I know them since there threads in Carwale.com and their enthusiasm for Linea never fails to amaze me.
    There are others in those threads with great passion for fiat and linea.
    Guys! dont leave them alone, drag them. :)
    I own F. red Linea 1.4 emotion pack since Feb 2010 ( dec 2009 make) and I love the car. I also have my earlier Maruti 800 dx which I won in a National contest by Hindustan Times as first prize way back in 1998.
    Unfortunately I dont get much chance to drive my linea as I am located in hills and I dont want to bring Linea here due to occasional big stones on roads. Once from Srinagar to Dehradun (150 kms) I got my engine oil chamber busted twice on the road due to these stones. Since then I am scared to bring linea which has ground clearance even lesser.
    This forum is one stop joint for everything: information, couselling, friendship and motivation.
    Great job, Founders! keep the flag flying.

DD
    [attachment=0:37sassve]04052010015small.jpg[/attachment:37sassve][attachment=1:37sassve]06052010021-001.jpg[/attachment:37sassve]

06052010021-001.jpg

04052010015small.jpg
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to Team Fiat, Dr Desh Deepak.

We will continue to have cordial, frank and mutually beneficial interaction here.

J Ravi
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Doc, good to have you here. Hope you have a wonderful time here and share all your experiences with your beauty.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to the Team Fiat, Dr. Desh Deepak

Am sure you would enjoy interacting with like-minded Fiat'ers here :)
  5. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    Welcome Dr. DD - Nice to have you in the forum.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Doc !!

OT : are you the only doc on this forum ?
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Doc, good have you here. Looking forward to read more from you.

Cheers!
  8. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Friends,

Thank you for the welcome.
    Grandeur, writing will come later, for the time being I am reading a lot, there is so much here to read.
    You people are awesome.
    V Raj, Punter , I am not the only one. There must be others to from Medical Profession. Few more may join soon.
    Let us start a thread on photography. How to shoot Fiat on road. Any takers?
    DD
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey you just gave me an Idea. Watch out for an interesting section on forum in day or two. :wow
  10. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Grandeur,
    Waiting for the photographic thread.

DD