1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiat Fans, This is Anup from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arian, Jun 8, 2010.

1. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    I am a proud owner of FIAT LINEA DYNAMIC PACK - Multijet (mumbai registered). Was always inclined to do things "jara hatke" from the crowd & LINEA I believe is an extension of my personality in that sense. Logged about 16k kms in a span of 6 months & loving every moment of it. Fast 'n' Furious is the best way to describe my way of driving the Linea and the way I live my life (there is no tomrw). Simply could nt tolerate being dictated terms by bosses so one fine day decided to start a new venture on my own. Found a partner who today is my Fiancee. Together we have nutured a small time creative ad agency that with gods grace rakes in enough moolah to keep my Linea running (she has been understanding & considerate enough not to ask for anything more than diesel).

So here I am with all you like minded fellows..."jara hatke" from the normal.

Anup
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Anup...finally... :wink:

And thats a nice intro :wink:
  3. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Vahan. Was too busy with work. Really like the site!
  4. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Welcome Anup,

Your choice of Linea Diesel has been very good. Great that you get to drive your car.
    Your intro too was 'zara Hatke'
    I am not in advt but always wanted to be.
    Why dont you post some pics of your car?

DD
  5. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks DD.
    Will post some pics when I click some which are worth uploading. Iam little lazy in that respect.

Bye

Just read your intro...coincidentally I wanted to be Dr. But I do get to meet a lot of Docs through my clients (we have a lot of pharma clients). Thankfully my Linea doesnt visit her clinic as often as I do though routine check ups are always good... you will agree.

Anup
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey Anup/arian welcome aboard. Enjoyed reading your intro, will look forward to meet you sometime.

Have a good time here.

BTW, another coincident..I wanted to be in advertisement industry but fallen into IT sector :A , though it's moreover same kind of job since I'm into creative dept. but not that exciting.
  7. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Grandeur

Yeah we can meet up for sure. Is there one scheduled for this 13th?

Also, curious to know the "creative" function in IT

Bye
    Anup
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome, Anup, to Team Fiat.

Glad to note that you are enjoying every km of 16 k km and every second of 6 months of your Fiat Linea ownership.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    You can see it from the design, look & feel of this forum/ website. Grandeur has done it single-handedly :clap :clapping
  10. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Yeah there is a hardwork gone in to this. I agree.

I sure the stickers will be as good as the website.