1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Fiat Die Hard Fans !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sriks84, Dec 24, 2013.

1. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello everyone,

I have always loved FIAT brand since i purchased my Palio Petrol in 2010. I recently sold my palio and now a proud owner of Linea Classic Plus 1.3 MJD which I feel is a super duper car for a super duper price.

I have got the delivery of this HIP-HOP Black Italian beauty on Dec-15 this month and thought of sharing this with you all.

In one week, I have already driven 300 odd KM's and trust me this car is an addiction as you would always feel like driving.

I have shared a couple of pics of my car and stay tuned for more updates on the same.

Thanks
    Srikanth

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG
    9 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Srikanth, welcome to TFI . i guess yours is the first classic on our forum :)

what was the on road price? please open an ownership thread and tell us more over there.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome srikanth, you are the first Linea Classic owner on TFI.
    Do open a new thread here (Linea Classic 1.3) with all details.
  4. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot Sham..

After all the loyalty bonus and insurance+ RSA + corporate discount free options , I was able to save 70 K on this car so original price was 9.32 lakhs got it for 8.6 lakhs On road.
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Sri.By looking at the car and price , the onlookers would be greatly confused.Hope she brings more smiles to you further :)
    Time to change your status from "Fiat Enthu" to "Linea Class".Please share your ownership thread as well with more pics.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations Srikanth ! Wish you could have bought your car on the recent TFI meet at Bangalore.. Any ways we always have a next time... All the best.. Enjoy your drives.
  7. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sri,welcome to TFI,
    Linea in HHB looks Stunning.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea Steel Wheels + Wheel Caps + 195/60 R15 Tyres make your linea Super hot.
  10. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Nadeem :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Shashank for the suggestion :) I would like to confirm if I can just change the tyres to 195/60 R15 with the same wheel cap provided by the compay . would that suffice ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Shashank for the suggestion :smile: I would like to confirm if I can just change the tyres to 195/60 R15 with the same wheel cap provided by the compay . would that suffice ?
    1 person likes this.