1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi fellow fiatians!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drvivekmd, Apr 30, 2013.

1. drvivekmd

drvivekmd Timido

virudhunagar
    First of all,i am very happy to see such a number of fiat fans in one place,i have been a frequent follower of this forum,since the day,i decided on getting a fiat.
    I am very proud to have become a part of this forum,i own a punto dynamic multijet(exotica red),bought it last week from RDC fiat,chennai.since i have done some 800 kms,the only long drive,i took was travelling from chennai to my home town.i simply love cruising,on the highways and found it very difficult to keep it below 2500 rpm.more photos and posts are to follow abt my ICE upgrade and other accessories DSC_0181.jpg DSC_0173.jpg .happy punto'ing,drive safe!!! DSC_0174.jpg

p.s.sorry,for the very crude photos in a dirty background,they were taken using my mobile,when my punto was about to be ICE'd
    2 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats on getting Fiat Grande Punto and welcome to TFI..Ur Punto is looking hot and sporty like Ferrari in Exotica Red...Happy Miles with ur Red Hot Punto..
    1 person likes this.
  3. drvivekmd

drvivekmd Timido

virudhunagar
    thanks nadeem,actually the aim of the seat covers was to make it look like a ferrari,and i hope to go a little further with sporty pedals,gear knob and steering wheel cover..but all in due time!!
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations !!! Wish you happy miles ahead :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2