1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by crazydriver, Feb 16, 2013.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFi crazydriver....
    1 person likes this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Crazy driver, Welcome to TFI,
    1 person likes this.
  3. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    @ wolverine I know its still in news may be bit more waiting can see the real news;) By the way you got one hell of a ride, went through your posts.

Thanks Thomman85 & Surya. Thomman it seems you have a huge thread.Need time go through in detail ;)
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi crazydriver. Welcome to TFI. :) Just saw this thread. Good luck. Do check out the PDI thread and don't forget to click photos. :)

Thanks for the kind words for the forum, appreciate it.
    1 person likes this.
  5. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Due to some unexpected financial crunch did drop the plan of buying a new one for the time and moreover people said to wait for some more time.Dad was more in favor to wait. New models are in the line in coming months.Thought will wait.

One of my friend informed me there is a 2011 punto on sale. 1.3 emotion Didnt see the vehicle yet. It has clocked 25,000 km. Asking price 5 lk. What you guys think about the price.
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the TFI buddy, you better wait for the launches till aug.
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome, And If there is no urgency, as dieselhead said, wait for new launches. I too have postponed a planned hatchback purchase, waiting for Abarth launch.