1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by crazydriver, Feb 16, 2013.

1. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Hi Guys..

I am Cyriac from allepy,kerala . Been following this forum for the last 3 months to get input about buying Punto. Almost decided abt going for it, might be booking it in couple of days time. Punto will be a replacement for my i20, in addition we own a BMW 3 series. Long time back we had 3 Padminis and a Ne. For few months we also had Palio so Fiat was always there from long time in our family and a attachment was there. I learned the driving skills in FIAT when i was around 11 years.

I am in talks with Hyson cochin with final quotes and all. Once the booking is done will write the booking process.Let me say one thing, the forum rocks with Fiat passion. I should say the moderators are top notch since I read the forum is run without any financial backing from any one else. This is what u say passion without any commitments.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi crazydriver....:)

Congrats for zeroing your focus on Punto...

Keep sharing your views & keep driving safe.... not crazy (just kidding :))
  3. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Thanks Rishike... i will. I am really a crazy driver;) loves long drive like anything
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Good choice and good luck on buying the smart beauty. Post the pics once done.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Cyriac. Bring the Punto home ASAP :)

It'll be interesting to know your driving comparison with the i20 and the 3er. Is it the E90 or the F30?

That's right. Commercial / corporate interests do not control us. Our passion towards FIAT is what guides us.

Cheers.
    5 people like this.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome to TFI @ Cyrica.
    Looking forward to you bringing the Punto home. All the best in the buying process :)

The forum is all about FIAT passion and thats what is rocking about it :clapping
  7. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    @ Gurjinder- Thanks Man. I will write detail review on my excisting babys. i20 one of the reason we took was for my mom to drive though i was not always inclined to koreans. @ Raj- Passion brings us together. ;)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Come back Home Cyriac, soom as we are awaiting to hear from you about the Passionate love of your Punto, which color have you Zeroed for....

Congrats

9. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Thanks Tony, i am looking at red but the news of abarth by June is making me think twice now. How about you? which one you own
  10. Abarth being launched is still a news, maybe 2014 will see new launches...
    Choose wisely..exotica red is an awesome color. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2