1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rupakb24, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Red Carpet Welcome to TFI Rupak...

We all want to see loads of pics of your ride Rupak...

Wishing you many more happy miles with your Gorgeous Black Linea...

Cheers :up

Neel
    1 person likes this.
  2. It is indeed a red carpet welcome!! I never thought that my introduction would stretch to a second page. I'm really overwhelmed. I believe this kind of attitude makes more people to join the forum and contribute.
    I don't many pictures of my linea and those i have are massive in size since I like to shoot in RAW most of the time. The other problem is that i like to keep the car dirty. Just like the musk deer, linea's beauty is her downfall. You keep the car spotlessly clean and there appear thousands to caress, bump her. At the end of the day, she is battered and bruised. A dirty car keeps naughty people away.
    I am not much of a writer (how I wish!!!) and being a forum for fiat , i believe everyone is so passionate about the fiats, I can hardly place forward any more superlatives about the Linea. I can however speak of the troubles that my linea lovingly sometimes create and the actions i have to take to keep her satisfied. I can also talk about the changes I made to the car ( as we all know changes in fiat cars initially are quite hard to achieve and the self-styled mechanics are afraid of the Fiats). But I have to navigate to the appropriate sub-forums first.
    @rituraj: actually i am lot nearer to jorhat as I work in Numaligarh refinery. hope to meet someday
    @others: i once again thank you all for such a warm welcome
    Drive Safe and enjoy longer
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the party dude :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome home with the Mighty Beauty.
    Even if the Linea is Dusty , the admiration is guaranteed to it....
    Liked your first note of Intro, have a great time with Linea...
    1 person likes this.
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Welcome to TFI, Please start an ownership thread soon.
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the family Rupak, enjoy your stay on the forum. Please start your ownership thread, we are keen to see pics of your ride and hear stories(every fiat have a story).
    1 person likes this.
  7. Thank you. Yeah every linea has a story. Mine started from day 1 itself and it wasn't nice at all- the story. i almost dropped the idea of buying a Fiat
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Once one have a Fiat next time he cannot buy it. He can marry it or he can possess it or he can adopt it, whatever way one can interpret it. I will never use the term buy for my next Fiat. Hope you will end up living with another Fiat.:D
    1 person likes this.
  9. Fiat for me is like some very old sweet shops/restaurants/teashops tucked in some un-named/forgotten alleys and whose services and qualities are unmatched by anyone from yester-years or from the new world. Only the diehards visit these places for the taste of the tea or the dishes. I am one of those who goes looking for this kind of places.
    When I was scouting for a new car, all salesman, i mean all, never mentioned anything good about the car and i believe they are hell-bent about not making it one. Unfathomable!!