1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JJPunter, Oct 12, 2011.

1. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    hi everyone,

First of all I have to thank everyone on this forum for helping me decide on my car.. the BNW GP MJD Emotion pack.
    I love cars and driving and am a hardcore gamer(any gamers here??)
    Its been a month and a half with my punto and ive clocked around 5k already...im just loving every moment of it.
    I took almost six months to decide on my car and im really glad that i chose the Punto.

Looking forward to interacting with you guys.

Jason
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Welcome aboard Jason. Do post your ownership experience and offcourse a few snaps of your beauty !
  3. Hi Jason!!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay.

Post pics of your car and your reviews too..
  4. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Jason,
    Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Wishing you years of happy mile crunching :)
  5. baska

baska

Chennai
    Hi jason, Ive booked BNW GP MJD Emotion pack.
    I'm from chennai
    I'm also a gamer

So how is your car doing in our chennai city traffic ?
  6. welcome to fiat family.... bnw gp was a right choice .. post some pic
  7. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    thank u guys...feels good..I will definitely post my ownership experience and pics very soon..

baska..congrats...the BSW is simply stunning...you will love it..
    glad yr a gamer..trust me..once you get your car you will forget about gaming for a while..
    well..be it traffic or the highway the car handles very well...

BTW im eagerly waiting batman arkam city and uncharted 3..!!
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  8. dann18

dann18

Hello all. I am new member from Czech Republic (Central Europe) I am proud owner of Fiat Punto EVO Racing edition. It is "younger" brother of Grande Punto.. I drove about 8000km in 6 months.. And without any troubles.. I work in Poland so I drive regularly next to Fiat factory (Panda & 500 is made there).. Really excited to be here as new member...
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

@JJPunter: Welcome aboard, bro. Please post more about your car and few snaps too.

I am a voluntarily retired gamer ;)

used to game a lot earlier but not really active now. So, what is your genre - FPS? Let us start a thread in hangout about the games :)

@Dann18: Wow man - do treat us with lot of pictures and details about your car. Very happy to have you here - a warm welcome to you. Why don't you open a dedicated thread for you and your car? Please do that and treat us with lot of pictures and details.
  10. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    @anoop..thanks anoop...i will post pics soon..
    except RPGs i play all types...good idea...we should start one..:p