1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sackboy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. sackboy

Thanks Tony. While in Bangalore, I have been keeping her within the limits. Till the run-in period, I wanted to follow the recommended numbers. Not to mention fear of the crazy cab drivers in Bangalore. :-( This is my fourth week into ownership and just before leaving Bangalore for Kerala, she had just crossed 1000kms on the ODO. Till Salem in TN, I kept her at a steady pace of 100k/h. After the highways opened up, I went for it. I didn't go above 145k/h, coz I didn't want to keep her above 3k RPM for too long. That stretch was the highest point of the whole drive. She kept her line and was well disciplined. And moreover, i got an avg mileage of 12.5k/l (for the whole journey) and I am very happy with it.

Thank you clash.
  2. Congrats mate on your TJet and welcome to TFI. I too have the same colour TJET.
  3. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

Hi....sackboy Welcome to Fiat Club.
    That Nice color and Car the powerful Linea T-Jet :)
    Nice photo mode to shoot golden color car.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations. Best wishes. Hearty welcome to you and your magnificient Linea T-Jet+, sackboy.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011