1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by obsessedbyfiat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. obsessedbyfiat

obsessedbyfiat

India
    Hi All!

As my handle suggests, I am "Obsessed By Fiat"!!

Well to begin with I previosly had a Palio1.2 ELX Petrol for about three years after which I wanted to upgrade it to Punto MJD 1.3 EP. However, that was run down by the TATA-FIAT sales contact. Had to compromise with a Ford Figo which is my daily drive these days.

Even with a overall winner (read Figo) at hands, I am still not satisfied with the car as the whole. I have been looking around for a decent condition Padmini (models 90 onwards) or a 118 NE (My personal choice) for sometime now and want to make that one as my daily drive.

Apart from Fiats, I am a huge fan of HH bikes and currently own a HH Hunk which was purchased after 7 long years of ownership of HH Ambition.

I also have a likiing for Lambretta, Lamby, Vijay Dlx. I have seen a restorable Vijay Super which I soon plan to pickup, if the deal goes through!

Cheers!
  2. Hi Fiat enthusiast, welcome to TFI.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hey there... welcome to the club...
    Pick up a padmini and give it a good makeover :)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to Fiat family.
  5. Welcome abroad 'ObsessedbyFiat'.

I recall, reading your posts in Team BHP. :)

Looking forward to hear more about your classic Fiat car hunt. All the best. :D
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You may get a Decent 118NE and modify it as per your taste, Its the best car which does not have a Chasses but a ladder Frame,