1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AndyRKett, Nov 27, 2014.

1. AndyRKett

AndyRKett Timido

United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi my name is Andy and I live I the uk,

I currently have two fiats

A 2004 Fiat Punto Dynamic, 1.3litre multijet diesel
    Iphone pictures 446
    by PuntoHowTo, on Flickr

And I have a 2006 Fiat Grande Punto Sport 1.4 8v Petrol

Iphone pictures 521
    by PuntoHowTo, on Flickr

I also used to own a rare 2004 Punto HGT 1.9 multijet diesel, which is in my avatar, which is even rarer now after my wife crashed it.

Generally I like to work on both these cars myself I then make videos on how to look after and maintain these cars at Www.youtube.com/puntohowto

They can also be found at my website Blog.puntohowto.com

I stumbled across the site while looking to see how some of my videos ranked on Google and really liked the look and feel of the site, hopefully I will get to know some of you better, if I haven't already on other sites and through YouTube facebook etc
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey andy, welcome aboard .. I follow your page in facebook as well as your youtube channel since a long time... good work there man.
    Expecting some good contribution from all your knowledge here as well
    AndyRKett and Ravi like this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

hi Andy,

welcome mate!
    AndyRKett likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to read your intro and found so many nice videos and information, browsing through your blog and youtube channel.
    AndyRKett and prabhjot like this.
  5. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Hey Andy,

Welcome to TFI..
    Great to see DIY videos on your blog.
    The first video I looked at was the one about battery maintenance. Quite useful.
    AndyRKett likes this.
  6. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Hi Andy,

Welcome to Team Fiat! Going through your blog right now and I must say that you are doing a wonderful job. Do share some info about the 1.9MJD you used to own :p.

AndyRKett likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Welcome to forum and Nice DIY videos you got there. Thanks for sharing, hopefully will see more.
    AndyRKett likes this.
  8. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to the forum Andy. Great stuff there in your blog. Hope to learn more from you.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Welcome to the forum mate. Havent gone through the you tube channnels but will definitely do so in the coming days. Hope your association with the forum will instill a lot of DIY bugs into TFIians. Amongst the two Punto's you own which is your favourite and gives you the most thrill to drive?

Hope your stay on the forum is as fulfilling as ours.
  10. AndyRKett

AndyRKett Timido

United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone.

Lots of grande punto videos planned and some filmed just awaiting editing, sadly the weather here in the uk is pretty awful at the moment which makes it not very nice to be filming and crawling around under cars

But rest assured business will resume in the new year in the mean time I will be posting up the videos already filmed and do some basic bits.