1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by naruf1, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    My self Narayanan, working at pune.
    Have booked 1.3 mjd dynamic punto and eagerly waiting for PDI, Registration process to complete to take home the white
    beauty.

Driving History

TVS XL 50 Sold:

My automobile engineering education started with this:). My dad and myself have removed and serviced almost every part of this vehicle and we owned it for 25 years.

Activa and TVS Apachce RTR 160 Sold: Used this during my working years at bangalore.

Indica V2 GLX Sold and V2 DLS selling: Brought these are pre-owned vehicles to be confindent of driving four wheeler
    also learnt lot about maintaining.

So, Punto would be my first self owned car and looking to have a great ownership experience.
    I look forward to learning a lot for various posts on this forum and also share my own on driving and maitaning experiences.
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Narayanan, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard and Congrats on the booking. What is the promised date of delivery...
  4. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    plan to get the PDI done this saturday, so monday believe would be going for registration so hoping to get delivery by tuesday 1st oct. being optimistic
  5. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Welcome !!
    Do post pics of your car.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    welcome to TFI and in particular to the punto club :). Good to know that you want to learn for this forum. Learn well and do educate us all. All the best and don't worry you will have an amazing ownership experience as the difficult times most of the members faced is slowly becoming history.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to this forum naruf.congrats for booking Punto
  8. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to TFI.

Coincidentally, I also got to meet a member of TFI while getting PDI done at the dealer, who guided me with seat cover purchase.

Waiting for the registration and payment process to finish for the delivery.
    1 person likes this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Contrats narayanan for booking Punto :)
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats again naruf.Now you are closer to get ur hands on ur baby.post pics if you have some when you had been to do PDI of ur car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.