1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi everyone there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NISHIT, Jun 26, 2011.

m planning to buy fiat lenia emo pak but confused because of recent news of fiat going in loss in india n fiat-tata joint venture in trouble.........m a fan of lenia....any one any news of fiat's future plans in india?:confused:........
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Hi Nishit.

To the contrary of the various rumors floating around, FIAT are not going to pack up and leave the Indian market. Rather than packing up , they are opening flagship brand stores in various cities , starting with Delhi and Pune. Have a read of this thread.

The recent news about the Ratan Tata interview was interpreted wrongly as he was quoted as saying the JV is in trouble. All Mr. Tata had said was that the JV needs to be reinvigorated , rather than scrapped. Yes, FIAT sales are not as expected , but that is no indicator that FIAT are packing up and leaving.

The FIAT LINEA is absolute VFM , best looking and the most exciting sedan in its segment. So , my take is not to worry and to go ahead with your purchase.

P.S. I can still source the parts for our 2005 Palio D with ease. Even though production stopped years ago. ;)
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Nishit do not worry about Tata-Fiat joint venture, because if it breaks, Tata will hit the roads! :p Anyways you can close your eyes and dive in to buy a LINEA :)
  4. Just go for it..
    Although being a diehard fiat fan I got it after a lot of confusion.
    But after getting it im in love with every bit of it.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nishit welcome to TFI, and forget that the Fiat will vanish from INDIA< its here to stay and are growing strong, go ahead and happy miles ahead...... that for sure.....
  6. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI nishit. If FIAT had plans of quitting they would not have released new cars like the 90 HP and the T-Jet. Don't worry and go for the linea.