1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi Everyone..............its a dream coming true

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sindu2000, Nov 9, 2010.

1. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Happy to share with you all that I have finally got a good deal (I suppose) :wink: :wink: :wink: ...................

I had zeroed in on the Fiat Grande Punto abt 6-8 months back and had decided to get myself the lady arnd Jan '11. I had visited a dealership in the 2nd week of Oct., 2010 with one of my friends who went for a test-drive of the new Linea T-Jet and I got to spend some time with the Italian ladies. It was then that I saw a beautiful lady at the end of the row and for whom I fell. I enquired with one of the sales guys and he said that it's a GP MJD Emotion Pack Minimal Grey and a BS-III version.

The dealership got the message and they started probing for the door to get into me. Meanwhile I cross-checked with a Fiat engineer friend of mine and got assurance from him that there is actually no performance diff between BS-III & BS-IV models. He also assured me that there is no problem with the car despite it being a Feb., 2010 production.

Today the deal got finalised and the final figure came down from Rs 7.21 lacs to Rs 6.00 lacs, with discounts from Fiat India + dealer and additional with mud-flaps, full matting and door guards. The deal included free insurance, EW & RSA.

Friday the 12th of Nov., 2010 is the delivery and hope everything goes smooth.................... ::O :) ::O :) ::O :)
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats sindu.
    Did you get Emotion or E-Pack? Your profile says its Emotion.
  3. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    "I enquired with one of the sales guys and he said that it's a GP MJD Emotion Pack Minimal Grey and a BS-III version."

The post says it's a Emotion Pack and many thanks for yr wishes.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations Sindu. You got very good deal. As per my opinion there is no difference in Performance. BTW congratulations for new car. Welcome to Team Fiat. Any plans on this weekend with your Italian Beauty. :)
  5. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on your choice...just ensure you do a thorough PDI check before the delivery of your car...
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,a good purchase
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your precious Punto, sindu2000. Congratulations and best wishes.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Sindu. Remember to do a thorough PDI as explained in our PDI checklist. Visit the downloads section and have a look.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a smashing deal. I suggest editing your profile and changing the variant to Emotion Pack. We see it as Emotion

Awaiting pics and your review of the dealership

Good Luck

Amogh
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You have got yourself a real mouthwatering deal!! Congrats!!!