1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi, every one

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cartoos, Jun 3, 2010.

1. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Hi, all
    Thanks Rajat for letting me know of this forum. Many of you already know me.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Cartoos

Looking forward to interacting with you as always....
  3. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Thanks Amit, its good initiative. Away from jungle raj of GTO
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hi buddy!..welcome aboard. Good to have u here. Share your story and experience with your car with all of us. Have a wonderful stay here!
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to Team Fiat, cartoos. We will continue to have fruitful discussions here.
  6. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Hi guys, Since we left the Autocar forum, is run by some Jokers namely Rahul1810, DD, bornfree and others.
    I posted some query For to buy "super hatch petrol car" knowing that they will only suggest i20 and after that I had so much of fun these Jokers that they literaly had ban me. I had three Identities there and all are banned.
    If find chance to visit do visit this thread started by the name of Tongawala.
    Whenever you put some query for the car these guys will recomand only Hyundai, I think they are hyundai agents and since we Fiat people are not visiting that forum there is only Creativebala is left to defend these Jokers.
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hi Cartoos,

I saw you post in Atocar. I did not know that they banned for posting such posts. I with Bala(Autocar) are fighting withn them every day. Let me see when will they ban me.

Tonogwala was also banned today I think.
  8. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Naren, I am tongawala, Cartoos and Jacksons, all are banned but I have 3 more IDs there, They are fool, absolute Jokers.
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    @cartoos,

Post from diffrent IP addresses, they are checking the same. That is why all your 3 Id's got banned.
  10. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Got it mate.