1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi all...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vaibhavc, Dec 12, 2012.

1. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Hi all,

I am Vaibhav... Joined the forum two days back....waiting for my Linea 1.3L MJD (to be delivered next week)...

I have been an ardent fan of Linea for its looks ever since the time it was launched.... finally after researching/reviewing all the sub 10 lakhs sedan zeroed on to Linea...towards the end my choice narrowed down between Hyundai verna and Linea MJD....and Linea for its sheer looks...best handling, built quality, comfort, features and off course PRICE was the ultimate choice. Even the driver's seating position is better in Linea than other cars. The biggest worry though it seems is after-sales???? Well many are saying i m taking risk...so let me see on my own...This forum has definitely given a big boost in choosing Linea....

Will keep updating and posting once i have my hands on the wheel....(Next week most probably!)...Till then DRIVE CAREFULLY and RESPONSIBLY...

Sorry i should have started a new thread. By mistake i replied to Arunprasad's thread.....so starting a new thread now....Sorry
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Vaibhav, Welcome to TFI. Congratulations on your booking of Linea MJD. Fiat is in the process of setting up own sales and service centers now. There are few members from Goa in this forum. They should be more than happy to see another Fiatian from Goa. :)
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  3. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Thank you ramjn.
  4. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    welcome to TFI, I am sure you will have a great time here just like you gonna have great time with your Linea.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFI.......
  6. Welcome to TFI!!! am sure you'll enjoy your ride for long long time....do not worry about after sales service; TFI members from Goa will help you.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  7. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    WElcome to TFI. Congrats for your linea.
  8. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome Vaibhavc. Congrats!

I am also waiting for delivery of my Linea 1.3 MJD - probably delivery might take place during the week of Christmas.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Vaibhav,

Welcome aboard, and congrats on your booking. Hope to see the pics soon. Please make sure you right a ownership review post.
  10. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hi vaibhav, Welcome to TFI. Congratulations on booking the Linea :)