1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marsan, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hi Team FIAT,

I am Santhosh and have joined the forum today after spending a good month reading up all the info and feedback from the members here.

I have just booked a Linea MJD Emotion Pack in Tuscan Wine, should get it in a week and some.

Thanks to all the forum members for the superb information and clear precise feedback which helped me make my decision.

Its exciting to know that I will be part of a passionate and knowledgeable group.
    Thanks
  2. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Welcome Santhosh,

Congrats on your choice. Linea is gorgeous and Tuscan wine is great. Hope to see pics of your beauty soon.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Santhosh and congratulations on getting the mighty Linea MJD.

Do let us know the booking experience and how the Linea took your heart away. :p

Gurjinder
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ohhh one more Tuscon Wine Linea MJD. Now Lineas are raining on TFI after petrol price hike.

Before Linea 90HP Punto & T Jet were raining on Team FIAT India. Hats off to all FIAT owners
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Santosh, You will have a winderfull time with your TW Beauty no doubts of it,

This Goes to our dear friend Kedarbendre, we the Fiatians enjoy the drive thats why we say TFI Rocks......
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Santhosh, do let us know from which dealer u r buying ur linea and how was ur booking experience...
  7. Hi Santhosh, warm welcome to TFI. Am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
    Looking forward to your buying and ownership review soon.