1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gauravkhatri, Mar 13, 2011.

1. gauravkhatri

Hello everyone,

I am a proud owner of a Fiat Punto 1.2 active from Jaipur and am very happy with the performance of my vehicle. ::D This s my first car and i am really happy that i chose fiat over the other brands available in the market.

However i have developed a question after my recent visit to a service center. I asked the advisor what is the average that i should expect out of my 1.2 active and he told me that i should be expecting an average of atleast 15kmpl. ::OO I have never tried to calculate the exact mileage but its certainly not more than 13kmpl.

Can you people please advice me whether my punto is giving less mileage than others or is 13kmpl the mileage that i should be expecting out of it....
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Gaurav, Good to see you on this forum.
    As discussed, the city avg would be around 12-13kmpl however highway mileage would be 15+kmpl.

Now you need write a complete story on your ownership and also get your AC kit upgraded.

3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Gaurav, Incase you are interested, lets pick up the Carputer project on your Punto.. read the below link.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your cute Punto, gauravkhatri. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat 1.2 is one the most underrated cars. but its a real VFM. there is absolutely no loss of initial pick-up. its only a perception of people who dont own it or dont want to own it.

most of the owners here are completely satisfied with the mileage and performance of 1.2 FIRE engine.
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Gourav welcome to the club.
    I'm owning 1.2 Active for last 16 months / 11k kms. I can answer most of your queries about the beauty. To start with is - Mileage - In city with 100% AC on I'm getting @ 12/13. On Highways with partial AC I'm getting 16+ . The performance is consistent. But most imp part of my driving - very light footed, keeping the speed @ 80 and never crossing 100 kmph.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gaurov you are welcomed in TFI, The avaerage i get is 11.8 in city driving and 14.2 on highway, AC on all times, I dont have any issues with the car, it has run only 4950 Kms. since 25.12.2009.
  8. Hi Gaurav, warm welcome to TFI. Happy Motoring and Drive safe.
  9. gauravkhatri

thank u guys for the response.....
    m sure i ll be able to learn a lot of things bout my punto here :)