1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Partha, May 30, 2014.

1. Partha

Partha Timido

It feels good to be part of rev happy community :)..am from Bangalore and enjoys revving a lot.

I am on the verge of becoming a Fiatian..and need your advice in this aspect..

Been hunting for a good diesel sedan for a while and finally zeroed in on Linea (2013 model)..it ticks all right boxes incl. price.
    however, am being advised by many not to go for FIAT citing poor A.S.S, high maintenance costs, niggling issues, resale value (not much bothered abt this) etc

Thought to get inputs from you guys who are living in FIAT world before signing dotted line :)

Any pointers welcome

2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome Partha!!

Do a proper PDI and rest assured; nothing would go wrong especially in a metro like Blore.
    All the best. Share your detailed experience here once you have made the decision :)
  4. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Hearty congratulations in advance and Welcome to the Fiat family. From my personal experience, A.S.S has never been a problem over the past 3.5 years; only thing is that at times you might have to wait for a few for some parts to arrive if your workshop hasn't stocked them, thats it. It has happened with me only twice. But again, it depends on the city and if Ravi sir is assuring you of good service the nothing like it [PERIOD] :)

Coming to the re-sale value, please dont think of it now; right now just enjoy your drives. Who knows you might never want to sell your car :)

Keep revving and drive safe!