1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi All.......Hot Red Punto Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SunilFiat, Feb 23, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats for having worldclass Oil Burner.

Where you fill fuel in your MJD. Because my MJD is very much abused from the date of purchase.
    That's why Iam facing very much drivability problems. You have completed 7000 KM. & whereas you did not face any problem then you might be getting good quality of fuel. So Iam asking.

I always visit to Pune at regualr intervals. Can we meet ?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome home SUNIL your punto is looking great in Red (Like the women in RED), and do tell bhai the Fe you are getting,
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sunil welcome to Team Fiat & congratulations for Red Hot Punto. Do join Pune Meet Linea Punto Fuel Efficiency Run you will enjoy.

hhhhmm If I am not wrong the photos are from JM Road right Sunil
  4. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    Yes I will defiantly Join. But the date should not be between 2nd march to 14th march. During this time I am out of town.

You are sharp man, it is JM road.

In City (going office i.e. Bumper to bumper Hingewadi traffic every day) I am getting 14-15km and on highway I got 20-21 (Did only 2 long trips and this is what i got.) Also I do save 2 Rs. per lit as it is outside PCMC or PMC.

What do you mean by Drivebility Issue.
    I do Fill it at Hinjewadi HP Petrol Pump. We can meet. PM me whenever you are in the city.
    Until i have not faced any issue. Only thing is Door rubber bidding keep coming will fix that issue in the upcoming servicing.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sunil, welcome to TFI. Exotica Red Punto looks awesome. I saw one in Delhi during the recent TFI Delhi meet that belongs to another TFI member recently and became an absolute fan of its beauty. ::T
  6. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    ::D Red Looks awesome. I am also fan of Perl White one.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yeah I am also fan of bossa nova white
  8. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    Congrats for your beauty... I am a fan of BNW ....I own a BNW but she is looking stunning in red .....enjoye and drive safe...

cheers
    Amar
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I can't send PM due administrator's control. Please mail me on pulsarbhai@rediff.com

OR you can send me PM
  10. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    @ Bhai I have PM to you