1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi all fellow Fiatians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Linea-Lover, Apr 26, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations. WELCOME TO THE TJET GROUP. Wish you happy miles ahead

You will love the drive and Jet hits 160+ in a jiffy and handling best in the class.

I think Palio Steering Feedback is slightly better than the Linea TJet, this is something I miss in my Jet, not sure if this is only my experience or it is !
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. Teky: Thanks a lot. Can't help it, she is so B E A U T I ful :D.

Tony: Thanks. The delivery is expected on 6th of May. We loved the Tuscan Wine but then Ahmedabad is extremely dusty and its really a very bad idea to have a dark color car here unless one has a chauffeur who keeps wiping the car every hour for the 'Saaheb' :p. So, Bossa Nova White it is.

kr_yasudev: Thanks a lot. Yes, the palio does handle better than the T-Jet. Drive the Hondas dude, suddenly you'll start feeling so safe in the Linea :p. Yeah I know, 160+ shouldn't be a problem with it. Well I have the OHC Type 2, and that also goes pretty fast but I wish it handled like the Fiats :(. Thats the area where the Linea just shines. Sitting in Fiat I somehow feel proud and I have a grin on my face looking at all the i10's, i20's ithis ithat (i-vtec included) etc etc who just zip by the Palio like musk rats :p. I can keep going on and on, hence I'll cut it short there itself. I saw your album on Picasa, really handsome color it is.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Linea-Lover

Linea looks awesome in all the colors. BNW is a good choice.

Happy to learn, you too experienced Palio being a better handler than Linea. Linea is also better than its competitors, however it lacks the precision of the Palio.

Thank you for checking out the Picasa. I need to clean the car every two days and it is good to have some physical exercise ;)

I find a reason to take my car out everyday ! with Linea you are addicted to clock more KMS

Regards
    Vasu
  4. Welcome

A warm welcome linea lover. You will just love your journey with the linea.
  5. virus_60

virus_60

Bangalore
    Hi Linea Lover, welcome to TFI and congrats on your TJet. Have you booked a TJet+?
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So we are all waiting for more 6 days and on 06.05.11 eager to listen from you the ownership reviews, Yeah you feel proud when you are in holding the steering wheel of Fiat's, Its the car that make you feel precious and just watch the other competitors vehicles standing next can red their face because they are watching fiat by cross eyes.
  7. @ kr vasudev: Yeah, I guess. My wife made it very very clear "I will agree to Tuscan Wine and sign the cheque ONLY if you take the responsibility to clean" :sad: . Well, I gave a thought and agreed for BNW so that I can spend more time behind the wheel rather than shining it :p.

virus 60: Thanks dude. Yes, We have.

Tony: Sure, I will. That is so true. As we don't have the Linea yet, I always turn my head when one crosses by, only when driving the City. When in the Palio, its different. Feel like a family :D.

I very very proudly say that We own really great vehicles.
    1. Honda City Type 2 (2001)
    2. Fiat Palio (Fern Green, 2002): belongs to my wife
    3. RE Bullet Electra (2002)
    4. Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (2011 - soon to arrive): will be my wife's, on paper :p. I'm already getting ideas and making plans to mod it slightly, maybe a new intake or an engine remap. Lets see.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Linea-Lover, we are all exited also but the difference is, you are exited to hold her and we are exited that our family is growing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Linea-Lover

Which dealership have you booked T Jet from? Aspi or Cargo or any other?