1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi all fellow Fiatians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Linea-Lover, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone,

I am from Ahmedabad and as my handle says, am deeply in love with the Linea .
    Have been quite interested in Automobiles since my childhood days and have had the pleasure of owning some of the really good ones. Currently I own a Honda City (Type II) 1.5Exi and a Bullet Electra 4-speed. Some really good driving experiences I've had with my City, though its a bit twitchy and kinda unstable but man, it is FAST . Do I need to say anything about the Bullet??

One thing I always missed was the handling and the stability in the City. Always wished it was stable and stuck to the line. Guess what!!! my wife owns a Fiat Palio. What do I say, i'm just speechless as far as the ride of the Palio is concerned. We drove 3 times from A'bad to Bangalore in the Palio and everytime it would put a grin on my face the way the Palio sticks on to the road and feels as if its moving on rails. Pick a line, turn the steering in the direction and it will follow without a hint of body roll. That just turned me from a Honda fan to a Fiat fan and thus a Linea Lover .

I love driving and hitting the highway every now and then. I want to do the GQ, am just waiting for the right time to convince my wife, pack stuff and leave .

We just booked the Linea T-Jet+.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Linea Lover,welcome to TFI and congrats. I also saw your Rockford Fosgate device query thread but I have no idea about it so couldn't reply.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard mate. Doing the GQ is one of the dreams we share!

Looking forward to your TJET

Gurjinder.

P.S. Now we have two " Linealovers" on our forum.
  5. Hi Linea Lover, welcome to TFI and congrats on your TJet.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi linea lover, you will have great time over here, and explore more of your cruising.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Great choice... Welcome to the club... You will love the experience with The Jet...
  8. Ravi: Thanks. I sure will update the same once I get the delivery of the Jet :).

PaddleShifter: No problems dude. I am still figuring out at way to get it done.

gurjinder: Thanks a lot. I know dude, its something I just WANT to do :).

bnzjon: Thanks a lot buddy.

Tony: Looking forward to the same.

sid_10000: I am pretty damn sure I will :D.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome on board, You're handle looks so familiar to that of another mad man behind the Linea.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    when is the delivery expected and what color have you opted for?