1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Heylo Folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thinrhino, Jun 10, 2014.

1. thinrhino

thinrhino Timido

Pune
    Recently booked the New Linea T-Jet Dynamic, awaiting delivery (expected by EOM). I am no auto nerd, hardly understand a damn thing, but love to drive and travel. Hope to learn more about cars/Fiat from the forum.

Looking forward to my share of trouble from Pandit Auto! If there is a checklist of things, that one should carry while dealing with Pandit Auto, do let me know. Have heard too many horror stories!

Cheers
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    if anything goes wrong or if you feel your SA is not doing what is is expected to do normally. you can go to their GM. things will move as per your expectations.
    this is my experience.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Go with a positive state of mind. Pandit has improved by leaps and bounds and they are very serious about the FIAT deliveries now.. The horror stories were of the days when TATA-FIAT has a JV.

You have made a life changing decision and wish you all the very best with the New Linea.. Monsoon is on the cards, try and cover all the places nearby Pune in the new Linea.

By the way what is the color that you have opted for.
  5. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hearty congratulations on the purchase, wise choice indeed.

Welcome to the team, keep revving and drive safe!

Do post some pictures of your beauty :)

Cheers
  6. thinrhino

thinrhino Timido

Pune
    Thank you folks for the warm welcome. Will keep you posted and hope to be active here soon. :)

Cheers
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014