1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Angeleyes, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Should FIAT pour in more spares at local auto shops ?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2013.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Current Stocks at Service centres should suffice

20.0%
  4. Are you Kidding? Will FIAT survive in the longer version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes

navi mumbai
    Hi Guys,

I Owe a Punto Grande Active since July 2009, proud to say that I was the 1st owner of Punto in Navi Mumbai. My vehicle had to wait for 10 days since the RTO records were not updated on this vehicle:p.

Very recently, I changed the Headlights from the conventional to the HID Type, The matting and Angles Eyes along with Demon Eyes Gives a Stunning Look to the Punto. I am facing a peculiar problem,
    1) I am not able to get the focusing proper for the Right Side Headlamp, Mechanic says setting is now maximum
    2) The Car has generated an alarm after fitting the LED's instead of the original the parking light :eek: , unable to clear the alarm despite battery reset. Strangely, even the Guys at Service centre are unable to clear the alarms

has anyone else faced similar problems, pls share.:confused:
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I dont have any thing to add, but mind giving/adding pics of the done changes please? I am looking for ideas for my car when i get it :)
    Thanks
  3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes

navi mumbai
    Will Post the picture soon, recommend to get the inner side of Headlamp coated with Black matte for a better Look.