1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hey Guys Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fiat Fanatic Doc, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Hey Guys Greetings :)!
    Am a die hard Fiat Fan and a newbie here ! All along I have been only with Fiat :car - UNO D, Fiat Palio 1.9D and now eagerly waiting for my Fiat Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion pk Tuscan wine to be delivered in a couple of days !

Yes, Its high time Fiat India understands that they need to act fast and try to reach out to all potential car buyers with newer vehicles/better powertrain options , better ASS, dedicated showrooms, reach the masses with pronounced Ads and better spares availability !

We die hard fiat enthusiasts have been the only reason for atleast these numbers to show up on their sales chart till now. We have been doing the job of their Sales Reps so far promoting Fiat to far and near ones. But how long does Fiat India think they can pull along like this ?

Worldwide Fiat has lovely line up of vehicles with technologically advanced powertrains , but their stategy here in India hasn't clicked :thumbs down. Is Fiat India listening or the cries of all fiat India enthusiasts are getting into deaf ears? Why does it take so long for the dumb moron at their realm here to realize that they are losing the game again in India where everyother manufacturer in the world wants to make their presence felt and are striving hard for it.

I was waiting for this 1.6 MJD for the past 3-4 yrs that now i have decided to go for Linea 1.3 MJD before Fiat shuts down again to repeat their history in India
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    No. Not again. Fiat won't do that.