1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hey Everybody..!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aniket_magar_666, Dec 28, 2010.

1. aniket_magar_666

aniket_magar_666 Timido

Mumbai
    Hey everybody , i'm Aniket from Mumbai... i didn't introduce myself though i had joined TFI few days back, the reason, as i was waiting for my car to get delivered and now that i have my car, i'm sharing a nice pic of it.
    Well this is my first family car, so hope to have a nice driving experience with this beauty.
    A special thanks to the developers of this website, you doing a good job ::T , keep up..!!
    Looking forward to keep in touch with you guys...!!
    Thanks take care n
    Drive Safely...!
    :bye
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey aniket, Welcome to TFI. The looks stunning with the background. Njoy the drive. Do post you booking and initial experiences with the car in the Ownership section. More pictures are always welcome :) Njoy ur ride.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, aniket_magar_666. Explore and enjoy driving your precious Punto.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Welcome to TFI Aniket.... You must be enjoying the 1.4 Beast
  5. aniket_magar_666

aniket_magar_666 Timido

Mumbai
    Hey thanks a ton guys...!! (ansal11, J Ravi, shashanknathani)
    mahn..!! its damn kool to get behind the wheel n drive this car. enjying evry moment with my Italian girl friend.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cool Aniket, have a pleasant drive with your Italian Beauty, I have noticed one thing people find out the minor issues quickly but when they r behind the wheel, they just keep admiring the Beast. Do post your review on the Delivery of the Car. :car
  7. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Hey Aniket...Welcome to TFI and what a way to start the New Year !!
  8. Hi Aniket, congrats and welcome to TFI. You own the Best machine.