1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HEY EVERYBODY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chefvikas, Dec 20, 2010.

1. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    Hello Gents , (And ladies , if any). My name is Vikas , A true automobile fan , although not quite well off to own all that i like...My (our) first car was a Fiat 1100, Dad bought second hand in 1980 , I still remember him craving about the noiseless engine and drive quality(although most sounded gibberish then) , I distinctly remember , however ,once Javed , our mechanic offered him more than his cost price after his car met with a small accident and him going absolutely berserk...he maintained this car till 2008 , when he retired and sadly , I was not in India then , otherwise would probably never had let him sell it...Anyways , My first car was a peugeot back in England where I used to work till about four years back .. .. Back to India , I worked in Goa for a while and used Swift and Ford Fusion(both bought used) there for three years...Well, then last year I got a job in Kolkata , and used the company car for a while (a swift ) in the mean time I was constantly looking for a hatch for myself , Being what I am , I testdrove all that was available in the market , including but not limited to , The new swift , Swift dzire,polo, punto, beat, uva,new fabia , i20 , i10, and a host of others i don't even care to remember . After having driven a Fusion for three years , most of these cars didn't even qualify a td , i thought. However , it all changed when i test drove a Punto 1.4 and I was like , wow...what is wrong with all these people queuing for 120 , polo and swift ??This is some car , probably a lot like me , understated and functional , i wished i could use the beauty word too as a comparison , but alas , the car does look gorgeous while some call me an oversized easter egg...

So all done , I got my new drive on the 3rd ofthis month , and I really can't take my eyes , hands or a@# off it !!So much so that I am introducing myself to all you people after about a fortnight of actually buying it.. haven't even posted any pictures yet !!

So Gents .. here's to My first New Car ... and here's to all of you for owning this beauty .. God Bless ....

Vikas
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    congrats vikas. Hope you njoy ur posession. Do post some pictures as well.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your new Punto, Vikas. Explore and enjoy driving your Punto.
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vikas to TFI !
  5. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    Hey guys .. uploading some pics....
  6. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Hey Buddy

Welcome home.......
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,happy motoring
  8. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hai Vikas,

Wlcome to TFI. Congrats on you GP. The pictures could have been a little big. happy & safe driving.

On the lighter note what does the chef before your name denote.
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    congrats on the new ride. Enjoy your stay in TFI
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Vikas welcome to Team Fiat India. May god bless you and your car :)