1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hey all to a the fellow Fiat fans !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ram2704, Oct 16, 2010.

1. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    Heay All,

just counting the hours before i get delivery of my Punto-90HP Medium Grey babe !!!
    The dealer's rep (BUB-Pune) just called me to confirm the timings and i shall be getting my car tomorrow around 10.

Am as exicited as a little kid whose waiting for a new toy and am sure that i shal find it difficult to sleep tonight due to the exictement ...... ::D

The first time i took a TD of the Punto-90HP was at Fortune -Navi Mumbai and that car was really rock solid even in the deepest of potholes which is quite common in the MIDC area of N.Mumbai.
    I own a Indica V2 diesel and after having clocked 75k kms in 3 yrs decided to upgrade to a better car.
    The tough fight was between i20 Asta and Punto and finally heart won over my head and i went ahead with the Punto.... So here's my first post on this forum....and looking forward to writing more on this site.....
    PS:- Excited about the TEam Fiat stickers too which Amogh has promised to courier ASAP!! ::D
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ram2704- Congrats and welcome to TFI. 90hp is a great car to drive but Fiat did not offer any discounts on the package till August which is not promoting this variant much.
    Are they offering discounts on it now?
    Do a thorough PDI and enjoy your beauty. ::T
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations ram.
    Nice to see more 90HP is getting more popular.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats Ram,yeah,it would be a sleepless night,been through!
    Happy mototring.
  5. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Congrats Ram on your 90HP & welcome to TFI. You will definitely not be disappointed to have chosen Punto over i20!
  6. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    Hey thanks guys for your encouraging words !!!
    Fiat offered me a 12k discount as part of their A/B/C cat discount and i got some accessories such as Mud flaps, Matting, Paint protection free from the dealers end.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think they should start offering insurance package as well. Did you get the PDI check list?
    do post some pics. ::T
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your brand-new Punto 90 HP, ram2704. Congratulations and best wishes. Happy and safe driving in your new Punto.
  9. ram2704

ram2704

Pune
    Yohoo...got my car yesterday as promised by the dealer.....the overall experience at the dealership was just about average. The number plate ws not fixed even though the car was regd 2 days ago.....hmm...... and while explaining the features the glovebox lock came apart :A . Initially the dealer's sales rep were trying to wash their hands off and wanted me to come today to fix up the glove box lock and the number plate.....Luckilly for me the MD of the dealership was present there and he saw me getting agitated. He intervened and got things done in 10 mins time....that was the saving grace , else the whole experience of buying a fiat would hve been a complete let dwn.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,very sorry to hear about the glove box malfunctioning,it's not new to FIAT cars though
    When will FIAT start manufacturing defectless cars??