1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hey all! New GP MJD emotion coming my way!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deepsp, Jan 19, 2011.

1. deepsp

deepsp

Mumbai
    Hey all,

We have booked our first new family car - a med grey MJD punto :dancing from Galaxy Motors, Mulund, Mumbai after all the bashing :hit we heard from conservative maruti owners we know. Before this we had a pre-owned esteem for almost 7 years. The new baby is all ready for delivery. We are taking the delivery on Friday. Can't wait to get my hands on the steering wheel. :cool:

I have already done a PDI as per discussed in these forums. I've to just check the accessories list that they've promised before taking delivery. I'll surely put up some good shots after delivery. so watch out ::OO

Thanks for being there guys. Lots of people like me and people who'll buy fiats in the future have been and will be helped by team fiat threads. :clap You people are doing a great job and I'm so glad I've found so many like minded Fiatians and can proudly be a part of.

Cheers Team Fiat :up
    Pradeep Padmashali
    Mumbai
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Congrats deepssp for the Punto and Welcome to TFI. Im sure now uve changed to Fiat, ull always be a Fiatian. Ull fall in love once u start driving the car. Awaiting the Pictures of the beauty.
  3. Congrats Deepsp.
    Once a Fiatian, always a Fiatian. You will remember this when you buy your next fiat car.
  4. deepsp

deepsp

Mumbai
    thanks so much ansal11 and bnzjon... as i said, can't wait to get behind the wheels. bnzjon i like your warning... I'm all for safe driving!
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey deepsp, congrats on taking a right decission (Haha), gud to have you in the club, we share the same colour, do post the ownership view while taking the delivery of the Grande Punto,
    Drive Safe
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations, Pradeep

& welcome to TeamFiat.
  7. deepsp

deepsp

Mumbai
    thanks Tony and VP ... glad to be part of a legacy that is FIAT. and can't praise teamfiat more. Ever since I joined, a week ago, I've hung out more here than on facebook :) that says a lot!
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome, congratulations and best wishes, deepsp. Enjoy and explore your Punto. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  9. deepsp

deepsp

Mumbai
    Thanks Ravi for the kind wishes. Guys I've got my Babe! 3987 x 1687 x 1495 millimeters of pure awesomeness!!! Got it delivered today. Will start an ownership thread soon. Right now its 2 am n I've just finished reading the owners manual cover-to-cover. Tomorrow will be checking out alloys for it. Good night!
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    i can understand the excitement you have when taking the Italian Beauty out on the road, and specially when the people turn round to have a second look,
    We should have a meet in Mumbai or New mumbai (But if planning anything so please have in July/Aug, thats the time i am in india),
    Waiting for the reviews Deepsp