1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Here's one more FAN for FIAT and TFI saying hello to all Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by krismask, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Warm wishes on your new love.
    A charming write up, a very romantic personality.
    Kindly extend the list you had mentioned, was very interesting.
    How is it that all fiat owners are like good novelists? !
    For yearly 7000 kms, a petrol car should do fine, but the diesel's torque may be missed
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to TFI.

Hey Palash, you are right. Active has all the basic needs covered. I would indeed buy a Fiat with features than a Maruthi with brand. No offense meant on Maruthi, but their entry level variant across most models are very basic when it comes to features unlike Fiat.

Hi Anjuraj, one of the key reasons I zeroed in Punto is for its suspension. I live in a area where I need to drive 2 kms on very bad roads before taking the main road. I need to do this 2 kms up/down trip whenever I take the car out. Else am very confident about the ASS will keep improving from now in.

Hey Bala, glad you liked the list. Well, I guess this being my first post I was super excited and tried expressing the same in the intro.

I am going to be talking about my 1.2 F.I.R.E vs 1.3 MJD decision here.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/10549-fgp-f-i-r-e-dynamic-mjd-active.html
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks to everyine in TFI for the warm welcome.
    Hey Palash, you are absolutely right. Active has the all the basic needs covered. I would indeed buy a Fiat with features than a Maruthi with brand. Nothing against Maruthi, but most of their entry variant across many models are very basic and music system is available only on top variants. I remember reading your thread, guess you sealed it for 5.65 L. Hope I get lucky too on the final price.

Hi Anjuraj, one of the main reasons I zeroed in Punto is the suspension. I live in area where roads are bad and are going to be bad for next few years. I need to drive atleast 2 kms of really bad road before I catch up the main road. So suspension is very important for me. I am confident about the ASS and I feel it will keep improving.

Hi Bala, glad you liked the intro. This was my first post and I was super excited, I tried expressing the same in the intro.

Friends, I will be discussing about my decision on 1.2 F.I.R.E vs 1.3 MJD in the thread below

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/10549-fgp-f-i-r-e-dynamic-mjd-active-2.html
  4. weathered

weathered Timido

Bangalore
    Lovely intro, Cheers :) I'm a fellow Punto lover as well!
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Nice intro Krishna. Good to know about inclination to the Grande Punto. Many of us have posted on your other "Dilema" thread.

BTW whats your commute to office at present? Public transport/car pooling/biking ??
  6. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Ghodlur, I currently commute to office by biking/car pooling. (50-50). Personally, I felt your idea of going for less used Punto's would be absolutely wise but my wife has over ruled again for looking at pre owned cars. So the decision was taken considering what best suits our needs and financial status. I just updated my dilemma thread too after seeing your post here.

I guess the only security add on which will get added to Active is a GPS based car security system. I have budgeted 10k but have no clues yet what brand will be good and if the budget will be sufficient. But we are sure to add car security system and another add on would be remote locking from auto cop or Xenos. That's it, only two essential add ons.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I for one am personally against buying anything used, especially cars. No matter how well maintained, an used car will not have that new car smell :D

Rajan
    2 people like this.