1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help Required regarding delivery

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by naruf1, Sep 25, 2013.

1. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi All,

This is my first post, sorry for directly barging into the threads without introduction.
    However need a help. I had booked punto 1.3 mjd @ pune and currently the dealer is trying to sell an march 2013 manufactured vehicle.

I strongly believe that it is ok for me to accept vehicle manufactured in June/July month. I hope i am correct?

Request for opinion on taking up the same with dealer.

Thanks.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard.

Frankly, both cars will be fine. Try and get a good deal on the March 2013 one. If there's no extra concessions and a July/Aug Punto is in stock, just grab that.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi gurjinder,

thanks for the quick reply. Shall try to bargain accessories for the extra concession.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I hope you have confirmed the car manufacture by cross checking with the VIN details. Do a general PDI to ensure that the car is in good shape (& not being sold a test drive car) exterior and interior and you are good to go. As Gurjinder suggested, try negotiating further with the dealer for discounts offered. Is it Pandit Auto from where you planning to buy? My previous experience with them are that they dont negotiate much.

All the best.
  5. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats on your booking !

If you are OK with the month of make you can bargain for more.
    If they dont offer you satisfactory discount on that, you always have the right to reject the offer and goahead for recent one. They cant push you.

Btw, before signing the documents, just make sure all the details are correct including your name, vehicle type, manufacturing month and year etc. Because you dont have much room to modify them once it is registered. I am telling you, because I have suffered recently :).

All the best !
  6. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Got the July Manufactured vehicle. Did a PDI today:). All looked set. The PDI Checklist from TFI helped a lot:clapping.
    Thanks to all.

However, now for residential address proof. They are asking for Affidavit and charging 900 Rs for it!. Need support on how to got about this. I have submitted rental agreement along with police verification done on the agreement.

Strongly believe that the cost of Rs.900 is way too high, and planning to find alternative. Request suggestions.
  7. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru