1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help required - Blaupunkt HU

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by grey_hound, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Raam..That's bad news..Even I am disappointed. I was expecting something positive to happen from the Fiat side.. Anyway thanx for keeping us updated.
  2. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    Raam - I've not given up yet, simply because I'm not convinced with the response that the dealer gives. Secondly, I've not even engaged with fiat yet. Now I too have an FM Transmitter as a stop gap, but it's horrible - the build quality, sound quality all rubbish. I guess if I don't succeed in convincing the dealer / fiat. I will go with burning mp3 cds.

Meanwhile, if you don't mind which store did you purchase your fm transmitter from in Mumbai and if you can post some pictures of what you have it would help. I plan to visit Mumbai (my hometown :) ) during the week of 23rd Feb 2011.

Still Engaged in combat... ::T
  3. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    My next attempt would be to find an RCA to USB cable and try to synch that up with my system. It should work since I am told my system is that of an E+, will need some assistance from the Blau dealer. Will keep everyone updated.
  4. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    hI...GREY HOUND...ANY LUCK WITH THE RCA to USB CONNECTOR
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    RCA to USB ::pP
    But I dont think Blue&Me has drivers to play incoming audio/video via USB.
    Some TV have specific drivers to support RCA via USB, but in general i have not seen RCA to USB working without specific drivers and audio/video capture softwares.
  6. neil_jericho

neil_jericho Timido

Bangalore / Cochin
    Have you tried reaching out to Fiat? Any updates from them? Please do keep us updated on what happens. It is really annoying to find that Fiat has disabled the aux-in feature for the Emotion variant :confused
  7. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    Closure Remarks

Update...Punto Emotion Variant after Sept 2010 ("I think" - the reason I still think is because the dealers themselves are not able to prove this fact to me ) are fitted with Bosch systems which do not have the Aux In option enabled within the system itself.

Hence connecting a cable too won't help since the feature itself is disabled.

Sadly I will have to rely on burning mp3 cds to listen :( As per dealer claims - adding an external cable came up with warranty issues.

Unfortunately the most dissappointing experience in terms of Cust Service from Fiat's Side - specially the fact that they route your issue to a dealer when you raise a complaint on the helpline.

This update comes after 6months of struggle with Fiat / Pandit Auto. :(

Mods you may close this thread.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread Closed.