1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help. Rattles in all 4 doors after getting speakers installed

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Vidit Gupta, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Guys... I am owner of Fiat Linea 1.3....there is a rattling sound from all doors from 1month ...what should i do..???
    is it can be because of speakers..??

Help me..!!
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi,

Can you list out any modifications that you may have done to the car. Especially for e.g. installing aftermarket speakers , Sunfilm etc which may include a complete removal and re-fit of the door panels.

Cheers.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Did you open the door pads for sun film or speaker upgrade? If yes they could have forgot to put the door clips properly.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. for speakers....they removed door panels...
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I guess you gotta take the car back to the ones who installed the speaker and get the fitment done right and properly.

Cheers.
  6. for sure..i am going to do this...Thanks...
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    That's the primary reason I am enduring the sub par speakers for the last 1 year. I hope FIAT uses better speakers in 2012 TJet.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    when they remove the door panels what happens is the plastic binders/lugs break out. they are very tight on punto and linea and many break if not carefully removed.
    i bet many might have broken and these guys might have fitted the door pads as it is.

during installation of my speakers 8 of them broke. i bought them from TASS for 85rs each(yes you read it correct) a daylight robbery for plastic pin.
  9. oohhh..man...today only i'll go to fix this up...and if as you said "Italia-Linea" ,then for sure...there 'll be some fixes but on vendor...:cool: