1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help!!! Painting door handles & ORVMs in Linea Active variant

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Vidit Gupta, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Vidit,

One of my friends, got the ORVM and Door handles painted to body color for 1500 Rupees from a local painter. Showroom guys would charge a bomb for small things.

Try searching partsworld UK, you probably get the mirror caps and door handle chromes there of different types. See the pattern and get it done by a local sticker cutter here.

Aniket,

You own a tiger dude - lol, great looking!
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    @Aniket, thats the best looking punto i have ever seen :) awesome
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Stallion yes you can get carbon fiber vinyl in Pune. That Spoiler is aftermarket for Rs. 2650 including shipping from Hydrabad

Plastic Point,
    Prestige Point, Shukrawar Peth, Near Bajirao Road, Pune
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011

4. Hey..thanks for the website bt i just gone through bt linea is not in the list.!!!bt the acce. of gp are awesome..!!!
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can any one tell me about Bossa Nova White Vinyl Stickers available in Market?

Can any one tell me about Bossa Nova White Vinyl Stickers available in Market?
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

dude.. Can u help me with purchasing cf vinyls... Its not available in kerala..

AND CONTACT DETAILS FOR ACQUIRING SPOILERS FROM HYDERABAD..
    CAN U MAIL ME TO thomman_85@hotmail.com
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  7. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I have recently got my handles and ORVM covers painted body colour and the handles were not removed during the painting process. The painting work has come out well. I had to shell out Rs 1700 for this.

Rituraj
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

In last week I sent carbon fiber to one of our TFI member Romsi from Pune to Kannur. vks (TFI member) from Pune was travelling to his native place so I handed over that carbon fiber to him and he delivered it to Ramsi.

I will send you carbon fiber from Pune, I dont have any problem. Please PM me your Addreess and how much CF you need?

Regarding spoiler I asked Kiran to curier it to me from Hyd to Pune. As of now Kiran is not in India so please contact TFI members from Hydrabad for spoiler.

For Carbon fiber and spoiler you can also get in touch with Vighnesh (TFI member from Channai)
  9. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    @Aniket, Your punto looks :devil killer :devil