1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

help on buying linea T-jet

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by aviator1101, Jun 30, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Insurance is a fairly common tool of discount offered if one bargains well. So yes its cool in a way but wouldn't call it a steal. Please compare with dealerships for best prices to ascertain the good deal. I am not aware of how CSD works though, whether you have choice of dealers for those defence personnel discounts.

Insurance price varies from company to company. Please check if you are getting an insurance that is cashless and the insurance co. has tie up with service center where you want you car serviced. Please insist on Extended Warranty from dealership.

Even if you are getting it private insured, do not take delivery of vehicle without a proper cover note from day one. Surely any sound dealer will also suggest you the same.
  2. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Between facelift and pre-facelift model, you can very well go for pre-facelift model. I have purchased a Nov-2013 T-Jet in Feb 2014 with 1lac discount and host of free accessories (of course with proper PDI), and I absolutely don't regret it. This was despite the fact that I knew the facelift was coming in next couple of months. For me the discount was irresistable.

So if available, bargain hard on pre-facelift model and enjoy extra money.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  3. aviator1101

aviator1101

kolkata
    Thanks for the useful inputs guys. But, unfortunately, there are no more pre-facelifts left with the dealer. So, I guess I'll have to settle for the face-lifted version with only the free insurance in the bargain. But with new features like the re-designed dashboard and cruise control, I think its a good deal. What say u guys?
  4. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Go for it aviator. Its the best Driver's Sedan in this price range.
  5. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    @ Aviator. I think this insurance discount part is common across FIAT dealers now. I am also in the process of deciding on Linea MJD. One of the Dealers in bangalore is also providing me Insurance discount.

Push for more discounts Aviator. They can give it till they can tolerate the profit margin. Hope so.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Go for it Soldier! its a good deal
  7. Navneet

Navneet Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    This is the car which you will never regret to fall in love with. Except for, your wife/GF/family getting jealous of her, afterwards.
    My personal choice, go for top model and asked for michelline or bridgestones... P.S: Goodyears not bad either , but Bridgestones and Michelline are far better...
  8. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Aviator, I hung my uniform quite some time back. So what I understand is that you are being offered 1.csd rate which wuld be close to 60-70k less than the civil ex showroom, 2. You are also being offered free insurance. In all you would derive a benefit close to a lac and 20-30k which is quite good. If the benefit works out in above range then go for a loaded variant wherein you do not have to do any after market fitments. One thing you should insist on is Fiat Branded merchandise as complimentary which can be key chain, cap, visiting card holder. These 3 items itself cost close to 1200. All the best...take the dive
    Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
  9. aviator1101

aviator1101

kolkata
    Spoken to the dealer. Only discount available is on insurance on the 2014 facelift model. BTW, whats the rumour about a completely new linea being launched in 2015? Any idea friends?
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Its highly unlikely. This facelift will last for atleast 2-3 years. And in various slides which are available on forums, there is no word of new linea before 2016-17.