1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

help needed on puntos grills

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vishal kamboj, Jan 12, 2011.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Vishal .

I believe the new Grills would only cost in the tune of 300 Rs each . the lower and the upper , 300 each . I guess , just go to the TASS and place an order and then you come back home and PRAY that they really place your order :D
  2. yes the upper grill costs 790 lower 291 but i was thinking i someone could share his pic so that i get an idea what it would look in reality
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I have seen a few people get them done. The pnly problem is, with this Picture error, cant find the right person. Do have a look around. I know Member named Skywalker has got them done on his Grey Linea.
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Am member Dilip , he has also done it ! you can see it in his profile pic !
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
  6. thanx guys it sure looks good .
    i am hoping to get it done after 5 feb as i am a little busy with my xams
  7. I have a mesh grill in ma punto.Mine is a Punto Dynamic.I had a black grill with the vinyl.Now removed the grills since i put a mesh.Please have a look,am attaching a pic.BTW if u want ma OE black grills,PM me.will discuss.coz its not really useful for me.

EDIT:pic not getting uploaded.
    PLease check ma thread here
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachmen ... g_0622.jpg
  8. ya i already saw your thread . i need the grills but i am kind of busy in xams will contact you when i am free