1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

help needed on puntos grills

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vishal kamboj, Jan 12, 2011.

1. hey guys i have a white punto which i have modded with black roof and smoked headlamps and tail lamps .
    now i wish to get my grills black and the area between them also .
    i need to know is any member done that already if yes can you please post the pictures and the cost included .
    i am sceptical about painting my grills black as i doubt the quality .
    thanx
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    HI Vishal , what irony , i have a active model and I want to paint them silver and you have silver grills and you want to paint them black . ha ha !
  3. hahaha ya irony .
    well actually i have my roof black headlamp smoked so it would make my car look better i suppose as the car shown in the tv was also like that .
  4. i hope it looks something like this ::D
    28072010268.jpg
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vishal and Gautam- You guys can mutually exchange your grills with each other. :)

@Vishal- The other Punto owner in my neighbourhood has done this. Be sure when doing this. Actual result might not look the same as this photo.
  6. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    has that roof been painted or vinyled ? What was the cost involved , am thinking somethin on the same lines . Roof + bonet in a metallic grey . Let me know what was teh cost incurred
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It has been painted. I was planning to get mine vinyled in such a manner that it looks like a sunroof from a distance.
    But then thought about those who would be watching it from a close distance and laugh. Dropped the idea ultimately.

See here:
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1237&p=19885#p19887
  8. well i dont want to exchange because i think i'll keep these grills for future who knows when i change my mind

ya i too doubt the same look but sure its close i have seen some on the internet
  9. it was earlier vinyled this image has the vinyl one not the painted one there is not much difference though aint it ::D
  10. well nobody seems intrested in replying :A