1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help needed in Buying my First car(Grande Punto)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shankspatel, Oct 1, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    before booking checkout the price and offers from all the three showrooms. compare and then decide.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore

Trust me, Fiat cars by and large are great on ROI, meaning they return the highest possible mileage any diesel car can offer, and low on maintenance. The per km running cost is one of the lowest. don't bother if the discount is reduced from 20K to 15K, the car you buy will return you many times that amount every month in terms of mileage and ownership pride. Please do not mistake my opinion as not to bargain more or ask for better deal, in fact we should get the best possible deal.

Accessory pack may contain mats, mud flaps, etc...check if it comes with an FM antenna, if not ask them to give one, aftermarket antennas are hard to find at-least in Coimbatore and the original accessory cost 2.2K you can check on 99rpm.com to get some idea on accessories to ask for...

in my opinion do not wait much, put your money where your heart is. happy driving...
    1 person likes this.
  3. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey I got tthe details of the accessory pack its as below what do you think, is it any good.

[TABLE="width: 231"]
    <tbody>
    Sr.

Content

MUD FLAP-MOULDED CUP TYPE-PUNTO

CARPET FOOT MAT GREY PUNTO

DOOR SIL - GP

DOOR VISOR PUNTO

REVERSE PARKING SENSOR

KROMEX "ABSOLUTE BADGE" (2 nos /car)

GPS NAVIGATION UNIT –ZX 250

</tbody>[/TABLE]
  4. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    well just came to know the accessory pack is same as absolute pack. got to see how much increase will be there on the on road compared to the previous quote.
  5. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey Guys,

I am really in a fix now, due to the stupid launch of this accessory pack from Fiat today all of my carefully planned plans came to an abrupt end today. initially some of us from this forum have planned a group booking this month. among us 2 backed out due to some problem, one went to Figo and an another one backed out for unknown reasons and the last one backed out as fiat is charging the insurance now.

I did managed to get a very good bargain from fiat cafe, condition was that we have to book at least 2 cars, now due to this i am not sure if i can get the price that i negotiated for.

it seems that accesory pack is not applicable for the sports version, so what do you think guys, should I go for the normal version with the new so called accessory pack or the sports version as the price difference between them is very less now as they have reduced the discounts on normal variants.

I am gonna book my car no matter what tomorrow, please advice me on this buy. Thanking you all
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sorry to hear this news shanks.If you want Punto Sport with no Absolute Pack then go for it or else go for normal 90hp which comes with Absolute Pack.Its your wish.Go with ur Heart.Wats the deal you are getting on road now on Punto Sport & normal 90hp?If you are going to Fiat Caffe then approach Mr.Touseef,SA @ Caffe you can negotiate with him & he will get you a good deal,say my name or Zen Walker's name to him or say that you are from TFI.:p
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey guys Finally booked my 90 hp today, it seems due to this absolute pack there will be a very little price difference between Sports and normal version. The SA Irshad at KHT told that he will confirm the price for sports by today evening.

so what do you think guys which one is more worthed 90 hp with absolute pack or the sports one. please share your views guys, I am confused a hell here.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Shankspatel

Congratulations on the 90 Hp scorcher. Which variant did you book - Sports or emotion? Why is there such a stress on the absolute pack? I think you can live without it too.
  9. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The thing is Fiat has reduced the discount which they offered in October by around 25K and has made absolute pack compulsory. so absolute pack is no longer optional, even the person who is buying active variant has to shell out 25k extra to buy this damn absolute pack.

while going through the slide of absolute pack PPT, I saw that sports version doesn't get the absolute edition pack, so i have raised query to the SA at KHT whether the discount offered in October remains the same for sport variant, as its not getting the absolute pack. if thats the case the onroad price of normal and sports variant becomes almost equal.

The SA has told me that he will get clarity about that matter by tomorrow, so now that's the dilemma if the prices of normal with absolute pack and sports version became same, which one should buy??
  10. are they offering absolute pack as free instead of free insurance?