1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help Neede to Buy Fiat from other city of Same state.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by SAF_RoadWarrior, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Hello All,

I am at Pune and planning to buy a car from Satara (Hem Motor), possible a Linea t-jet+.
    Can you guys tell me if it legit to get it from Satar to Pune as teh Delaer is quoting less compare to Pune Dealer.

However, he also promised me to get the delivery done with RTO registration from Pune.

Should I go ahead, do you folks think anything hidden here.?Please let me know.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    you can buy car from any state or part of country you desire and get it registered where you want to.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    SAF,
    its not the less quoting of price,i believe its octroi charges difference.
    if you compare prices city wise it changes...
    buying car in Pune is more costly than Sangli... or Satara...

registration yeah within state as u wish.
  4. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Pal! I will ask them for quotation..however, there is no discount in 90hp now.The SE is trying to fetch 90HP from other dealer in the state with 2011 discount.Lets see..do you see any risk to bring the car from other dealer to the point of sale?Should I be worried about production month?What should be my cut off of prod month of 2011?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi SAF,
    i have seen in some other threads that production month doesnt matter much if you are doing your PDI check(you can find it here,may be mods help you on this) properly.
    bringing the car from other dealer i dont see any risk,if the delaer is promising you for RTO registration in pune then thats good and fine.(i think he will not do this at free of cost :D)
  6. donywu

donywu

Hi, SAF_RoadWarrior, have you buy a car from Satara? I think if you live in Pune, you don't need limit to buy a car from Satara, you can campare the price with the different city and make a decision finally.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    can anyone throw light about the cost of punto Dynamic/Emotion on the roads of 'Mysore' ?
    I managed to convince 2 friends to buy puntos (one has bought it already) and another one is deciding where to buy it from.

I have a strange feeling that perhaps the cost might be a bit less in mysore.
    In Bangalore the cost of Emotion is 7.2 (roughly)