1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help Me to solve Rear Speaker Jarring.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by vista7155, Apr 6, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Actually one of the members went in for an underseat subwoofer quite recently. Apparently he is quite happy with his decision. He too I suppose bought it from snapdeal. His user id is winimation, IIRC. Just search in the search bar.

Yet another suggestion guys, after a recent speaker upgrade, I had faced similar issue. It happened so that a wire was touching the rear of the speaker and seriously compromised the SQ and would also cause jarring at higher volume. Initially, for a brief moment I thought the speaker was faulty , but on inspection it turned out to be a wire hanging loose touching the speaker driver. Just retaped it back to place and things were very smooth later. Check the installation again.

Please check the forum for Wuerth Dampening. They are providing comparatively economical dampening materials, AFAIK.
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Another thing to look at is the polythene sheet which is used for weather proofing. If it's torn or loose somewhere, it'll add some jarring effect along with the music. I have seen this in my car. IMO if you are attempting a speaker upgrade, go for door damping (need not be a costly one).
  3. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    in my car installer has completely removed the plastic cover.
    i can feel the vibrations from the seats and rear door it really irritates when we are traveling alone:hit.
    due to above issue i have tilted towards moving the speakers to the rear parcel tray.
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    At what volume do you experience this jarring? Did you make sure the speaker is fine? It's quite possible that the speakers could be faulty too. Check with your audio installer before considering the parcel tray.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    yes this weekend i am going to recheck the speakers along with the installer.