1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help me to find scooter under 45000Rs

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by santhukp, Jun 25, 2014.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

Linea 1.3
    recommendation TVS Wego and Suzuki access , in that order.

tvs spares are cheap, and its a well built one. same holds true for Access.
    VFM - wego

stay away from mahindra and honda
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Kedar spot on. I have used all three scooters Activa, Access and wego
    - I always loved Access for 125 CC sweet sounding engine, nice set of suspensions. But was fed up of this water clogging issue. Used it for 14K kms and then sold it off. FE 40+ Always
    - Wego its value for money. If i am riding it alone i do not face any problem but as soon as we start putting more and more load on it..it some how it feels running out of breath and doesnt sound very happy. Suspensions set up is good but personally i feel that Access has the best suspension setup. Where as wego its a trouble free scooter. Another down side of wego is it's little bit slick than other scooters. on service part, TVS servicing is really good. My Wego has done 9K till date. FE 40+ Always
    - Activa 2009 model- lets not discuss it, I never loved this scooter. Suspensions set up??? service?? what is that? FE never bothered to find it out.:punch
    - I am equally excited about Jupitor:clapping. As the it share the same engine with Wego i think it shouldnt be any problem. And practically, Jupitor is bigger and better than Wego. But i could see few feedbacks where owners are complaining really poor FE 25km/l.

I would say out Access, Activa and Wego --> wego would be the intellegent choice. It's complete value for money. But, you can consider Jupitro also. As, just the model is diff and engine remains the same.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    kedarbendre likes this.
  3. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

I have following 3 two wheelers at home and in process of buying Honda Activa 125 next month, so have seen , TD a few

Bajaj Pulsar180 60k run 8 yrs going still okay
    Honda Unicorn 25k run 2 yrs good commuter bike
    Honda Eterno 60k run 9 yrs just sold , no engine work done yet

Every bike/ scooter has its own pros and cons in terms of service availability in different parts of country and near your home as well

Honda is little overpriced [ 7-8 % ] but worth it as its nearly problem free and very subtle drive & low NVH

Hero Maestro has exactly same engine as Activa
    TVS Wego or Jupitor are good if you are little taller

125cc will be good if you need to drive 40-50 k daily else 100-110 scooter will suffice and good on kmpl
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    The hose connecting the air filter and carburetor was nicked off by some vandals. The entire air filter assembly was replaced. The dealer was unable to procure the part, despite making false promises that the part has been ordered. Got it from an independent dealer. The scooter was grounded was 80 days. But that's a part that won't require replacement for the entire lifetime of the scooter. The scooter was vandalised, that's my bad luck.

Having been using the Wego for the past year and a half, am completely satisfied with it, and would suggest anyone in the market for a new scooter to at least take a look at it. The recent refresh looks good. Here's the review of the Wego that I posted: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/non-fiat-cars-two-wheelers/9011-my-two-wheeler-story.html#post156146

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk
  5. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Timido

Grande Punto 1.2
    I would like to suggest TVS Jupiter because it is an award winning scooter.

6. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Timido

Grande Punto 1.2
    My friends have purchased some scooter so i have a good knowledge that there is no scooter available under Rs.45,000. You have to pay above RS. 60,000 for a good scooter in India as Honda Activa, TVS Jupiter.